Saturday, July 31, 2010

Review: Orly Nail Lacquer

Good afternoon everyone! Today I'm going to review the Orly Nail Lacquer in "Cotton Candy". I hope you all enjoy ;)


Price and Amount of Product - I purchased this nail polish at CVS for about $5.00-$10.00. It comes with .6 fl oz, or 18 ml of product.


Overview and what this is: This nail polish is a bright bubble gum pink color. It contains no shimmer and is completely matte. Additionally, this particular Orly nail polish is unfortunatly a limited eddition shade, but, however, it can still be purchased online (I suggest searching Amazon). As an added bonus, the nail polish also came with a coordinating lipgloss! The lipgloss has a doe-foot applicator and contains tons of pearly-white shimmer.


Like(s): This is one of my favorite nail polishes. I have used it a myriad of times and really enjoy the texture and the color. I also appreciate the added lipgloss. Plus, the brush is very large and the nail polish color is not streaky-the consistancy is perfect, and the polish is opeque.

Pros - Texture, color, lipgloss, brush, not streaky, consistancy, opeque


Dislike(s): None!

Cons - :D


Tips & Tricks and Final Thoughts:

One tip I have for when using this polish is to apply a top coat. This will create an even prettier finish once it dries. :)

To sum up, I LOVE this nail polish! I don't think I will ever get board of using it. I suggest that you pick up one of these polishes right away! If the price seems a bit high, they also sell smaller bottles for $3.99, although I suggest getting the full size! You'll be happy with your purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment