Thursday, July 29, 2010

Review: Evian Facial Spray

Hey Everyone! XD Right now I am going to review the Evian Facial Spray. Enjoy!

Price and Amount of Product - I purchased my Evian Facial Spray at Sephora. It retailed for $12.00 and came in a pack of two. Each bottle contains 50 ml of product, totaling up to 100 ml of product.

Overview and what this is: The Evian Facial Spray is simply natural mineral water that you can spray on any part of your body, but is meant for specific use on your face. This can be used to refresh your face as a cooling mist, or set your makeup. Here's Evian's take at the product directions: "Use the Evian skin care atomizer several times a day. Wait a few moments and gently dab away." Evian also claims that when used daily, Evian Facial Spray increases your skin's hydration by 14%, helps to fix your makeup and offers you constant freshness and purity.

Like(s): I enjoy using this product especially in the summer as a cooling mist. It feels great on my skin and I feel that it does refresh as well as tone.
Pros - cooling mist, great feel, refresh, tones

Dislike(s): The only thing I dislike about this product is its price. Although it does refresh and tone, I don't think that I should pay $12.00 for basically, a pint of mineral water. :/
Cons - The price

Tips & Tricks and Final Thoughts:
When it is extremely hot in the summer, I love placing my Evian Facial Spray in the refrigerator for a few hours. This allows the cooling mist to achieve an even greater state of cooling and refreshing your skin. I also like using this spray when I have sunburn to sooth my skin.
Overall, I LOVE this product. It refreshes, tones and most importantly, cools my skin leaving it very fresh and bright looking. I would repurchase this product, but would not recommend it for use during winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment