Thursday, July 29, 2010

Haul: E.L.F

Good evening everyone! I just came back from Target and I thought I would share the few items I picked up from E.L.F cosmetics. I hope you enjoy! :)

  • First, from their regular line, I purchased a Hypershine Lipgloss in 9012 "Blossom". This product cost $1.00. The lipgloss is a really nice, sheer, pink color with a bit of a golden reflex. I used this once and so far I can tell you that I love it! The texture is awesome and the gloss is thick, yet non-sticky! According to E.L.F, this gloss features a wet, glass-like shine as well as a beautiful, sheer, wearable color. Additionally, aside from the product, the packaging is equally attractive. Plus, it is very unique! This gloss comes in a "twist-tube" container, similar to the renown Stilla Lip Glases. Here's E.L.F's product directions: "Twist bottom to activate color. Apply gloss alone or on top of desired lip color."
  • Second, from their studio line, I bought a single eyeshadow in "Wild Wheat". The eyeshadow features a light toasted brown color with a beautiful silky satin finish. This shadow may be applied dry or wet for a more dramatic look and pigmented eyeshadow. Beacuse this shadow is from their studio line, I paid $3.00. As far as the packaging goes, the single eyeshadow is sealed in a professional-looking case and even includes a small mirror for application. How much better can this get?!
  • Third, from their regular line, I picked up an All Over Color Stick in 3105 "Golden Peach" for $1.00. This is a cream stick that may be used on eyes, lips, or one's face. Personally I love using this as a highlight. I am a fair skintone, but this provides sheer and very shimmary color payoff. As of now, this is my favorite highlighter.
  • Lastly, also from their regular line, I got a Theraputic Conditioning Balm in "Strawberry Creme" for $1.00 as well. Beacuase I was at the beach yesterday, I unfortunatly got sunburn on my lips. Looking for a solution in the store, I decided to pick one of these up. Best. Idea. Ever. This is by far the greatest lip balm I have ever used in my entire life! The product is SO soft and creamy! I almost broke it when applying it the first time because I thought it would be hard like most chapsticks. After one hour of use this lib blam virtually removed my sun burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment