Friday, July 30, 2010

TAG: 30 Questions

Hey everyone! I'm coming back at you guys with another tag today! I hope you enjoy as always :)

1. Do you have any pets?
- Not at the moment, but I used to have a fish and I might get a puppy next year :D

2. What color top are you wearing?
- I'm wearing a white top.

3. Name three things that are physically close to you.
- My mom's cellphone, my e.l.f. all over color stick in "Golden Peach", and my iPod Touch.

4. What's the weather like right now?
- It's night time right now and it's 66 degrees Fahrenheit, also cloudy.

5. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
- No, I don't drive.

6. What time did you wake up this morning?
- This morning I woke up at around 9:00.

7. When was the last time you showered?
- Two days ago. I couldn't shower sooner because I had really bad sunburn.

8. What was the last movie you saw?
- On TV, degrassi, The Boiling Point, and in theaters, The King of Persia.

9. What does your last txt message say?
- I don't text message.

10. What's your ring tone?
- My phone expired and I haven't renewed it.

11. Have you ever been to a different country?
- Yes, I've been to Italy, Macedonia, Greece, Vienna, Budapest, Austria, Albania and many more! I just cant remember all of them. I love to travel!

12. Do you like sushi?
- I have never tried sushi in my life!

13. Where do you buy your groceries from?
-I buy them from the super market.

14. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
- No, Never.

15. How many siblings do you have?
- I am an only child.

16. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
- I have both a desktop computer and a laptop. I prefer using my laptop, but I do use my desk top for school to use my printer.

17. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
- I will be turning fourteen years old.

18. How did your parents pick your name?
- I don't know, they just picked it?!

19. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
- I wear glasses only.

20. Do you color your hair?
- No, I do not color my hair. I plan on never coloring my hair unless I have gray spots when I am older. Coloring your hair at a young age causes damage to your hair.

21. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
- Since it is night time, I am planning to go to sleep after this post (no promises lol).

22. When was the last time you cried?
- Yesterday :(

23. What is your full name?
- I can't tell you :)

24. What is your perfect pizza topping?
- I love pepperoni pizza.

25. Who is your favorite comedian?
- I love George Lopez. I also like Shane Dawson on Youtube.

26. What is your favorite radio station?
- I like everything.

27. Which do you prefer--hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
- I prefer cheeseburgers. The little slice of cheese does make a difference!

28. Have you ever had an all nighter?
- Unfortunately, no. But I've tried several times!

29. What is your eye color?
- Dark brown.

30. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
- Yes I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment