Friday, July 30, 2010

TAG: Would You Rather (Beauty)

Good evening everyone! I came across this fun tag on Youtube and I thought I would make a blog post on it! Enjoy! :D

#1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up, or nice hair and no make-up?
- I would rather go out with nice hair and no makeup. In my opinion, an individual's hair is more noticeable than not wearing makeup; it paints the actual "face" of the person (if you understand what I mean). Also, wearing no makeup shows that you have confidence.

#2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
- I would rather have my eyelashes fall out. That way I could just wear false lashes. Besides, I personally find the look of penciled-in eyebrows unattractive and not natural looking.

#3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
- Forced? lol. Sounds great! Anyway, I would rather be "forced" to shop at Sephora for the rest of my life. As much as I love MAC, I HATE their skincare line. Additionally, MAC is only one brand. Sephora has the whole mish-mosh of brands!

#4. Would you rather wear the lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
- Although I would look like a clown wearing the lipgloss/lipliner look, I have to say that I would rather go with it opposed to the 80's perm. I would wear this bright, bold lip out to dinner at a restaurant if I had to.

#5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
- I would rather leave the house with overdone blush. It doesn't say what color, so I could choose a nude pink blush to make it less dramatic! (Even if the blush was a hot pink, I would still say overdone blush.)

#6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
- Biker shorts all the way! I really dislike the look of MC Hammer Pants.

#7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
- I would rather have really weird tan lines! I don't want to be an orange for a month!

#8. Would you rather have a bad hair cut or a bad hair color?
- I would rather have a bad hair color. The color will wear off in a matter of weeks, but the hair cut could remain like that for months!

#9. Would you rather have Twitter or Youtube taken away forever?
TWITTER, no question!

#10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
- I would rather give up using mascara. Instead I could apply liquid eyeliner to a fan brush and apply it to my lashes that way! I would get virtually the same effect.

Thanks for reading guys! Feel free to do this tag in the comments below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment