Friday, July 30, 2010

July Favorites

Hey everyone! It being the end of July, I decided to do my July favorites for this month. Enjoy :) I also include prices (derived from http://www.walmart.com/) for all of these products. (I used http://www.cvs.com/ if the product was not avaliable at Walmart followed by http://www.sephora.com/ followed by http://www.eyeslipsface.com/)

- The Neutrogena Wave: I absolutely love my Neutrogena Wave. I feel like it really does what it claims to do and removes all dirt and oil off of my face. Additionally, I love that it's waterproof so that i don't need to worry about getting it wet. Also, when you first purchase the wave, it comes with a free two weeks supply of desposable pads. The pads come pre-loaded with soap and are the originals. Once you finish the box of pads, you can choose from several different types of pads, such as for exfoliation, or even for sensative skin. (Neutrogena Wave - $12.67, Refill Original Pads - $6.97)

- Wet n' Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in 345 "Catwalk Pink": Packaged similar to a Cargo blush, this powder comes with four different strips of color that can be used individually or together on ones eyes or face. I personally enjoy using them all as blush or indiviually as highlights. They contain so much shimmer that they look stunning when used as a cheek or nose highlight. (Wet n' Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder - $3.99)

- L'oreal Go 360 Deep Facial Cleanser (Original): This is the best facial cleanser I've ever used! It comes with a little brush known as a "scrublet" which should be used to gently cleanse your face. Sometimes I use the scrublet while other times I like applying a bit of this cleanser to my Neutrogena wave. Unlike other cleansers, the L'oreal Go 260 Deep Facial Cleanser does not dry out my skin. It refreshes, tones, and removes unwanted oil like no other. According to my mom, it's even better than the facial cleanser in the Clinique Three Step Skincare System! (L'oreal Go 360 Deep Facial Cleanser - $5.24)

- Evian Facial Spray: This is a great product for use in summer. In simple terms, this is pure mineral water that one is supposed to spray on her face several times a day to tone and increase the skin's overall hydration. I find that this is great to use all over your body, especially if you have sunburn! Once in a while I even place this in my refrigerator for a greater cooling effect on hot days.

- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in "Ivory-Light": This is by far my favorite concealer. I like to use this especially to hide my dark under eye circles. With its mousse-like yet pliable texture as well as opaque formula, this concealer can virtually cover anything. (Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer - $6.48)

- L'oreal Telescopic Mascara in "Black Brown": I adore this mascara. It's really the best I've ever tried! It fully lengthens, yet separates all of my lashes. With only one coat, I'm good to go for the rest of the day. Plus, this mascara does not chip and is easy to remove from my lashes at night. I also love the packaging of this mascara, and find the wand quite interesting. (L'oreal Telescopic Mascara - $7.97)

- N.Y.C. Liquid Eyeliner in "Pearlized Black": This is a great liquid eyeliner. It features a brush-tip applicator and goes on very smoothly. Unlike other black liners, this particular one contains fine silver shimmer! (hence, pearlized black, lol) I have been using this liquid eyeliner for months now, and I can always get a perfect, straight line on my upper lash line when applying this. I don't even have to tug on my eye! (N.Y.C. Liquid Eyeliner - $1.99)

- e.l.f. Therapeutic Conditioning Balm in "Strawberry Creme": I know, I know, I just got this yesterday. However, I've been using this religiously since the moment I bought it. It's the greatest lip balm ever! If your looking for a extremely moisturizing and creamy lip balm with a touch of color, this is for you! (e.l.f. Therapeutic Conditioning Balm - $1.00)

- Revlon Superlusterous Lip gloss in "Peach Petal": This is a very nice, super opaque lip gloss. It's thick, yet non-sticky and is matte. This would look great alone, or on top of a sheer lipstick. Also, I love the doe foot applicator on this and appreciate its sophisticated packaging! I recommend this to anyone! (Revlon Superlusterous Lip gloss - $5.94)

- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in "Sand-Medium": I love using this opaque yet sheer powder alone as a foundation, mixed with sunscreen, concealer, and moisturizer as a tinted moisturizer, and as a setting powder for foundation or concealer. This product is very versatile and a great buy. It also includes a twist-out mirror and a small compartment with an already included sponge. (Maybelline Dream Matter Powder - $6.98)

- Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel: This is a life saver. I use it all the time to sooth any sunburn I have as well as relief from minor burns, itching, bug bites, and dry skin. I find that its not oily at all and it is quickly absorbed into my skin. Additionally, it contains all natural ingrediants. Believe it or not, this can also be used as a hair gel, a shaving gel, or on blemishes, such as pimples. This is even sensitive enough to use on the face. (Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel - $3.92)

- Revlon Creme Illuminance Quad in "Skinlights": I have been using this ever since last summer. These four cream shadows act as a great base for powdered shadows. Although these do crease when applied alone, they leave a great finish on the eyeshadows that are placed on top of them. Regardless, I love these eyeshadows and recommend them for beginners and even experts! (Revlon Creme Illuminance Quad - $4.94)

- NYC Blushable Creme Stick in "Pink Flash": This creme blush is great for use alone or by itself for a blush base. I love the color payoff as well as the creme finish. I also find that this does not clog my pores or leave me looking oily. Great product! (NYC Blushable Creme Stick - $3.99)

- Eucerin Calming Itch-Relief Treatment: This treatment is wonderful for use in summer if you are ever bitten by a pesky mosquito or sunburned. This will completely stop the itching in a matter of seconds! Plus, the formula is not oily, yet it hydrates my skin. It also contains nourishing ingredients like cooling menthol and natural oatmeal. (Eucerin Calming Itch-Relief Treatment - $7.44)

No comments:

Post a Comment