Thursday, July 29, 2010

Review: NYC Blushable Creme Stick

Hey everyone! :D I'm coming at you guys with another review this morning. This review will be on NYC's Blushable Creme Stick in "Pink Flash".


Price and Amount of Product - I purchased this product at Rite Aid for about $4.00. Prices may vary depending on location. In addition, you get 0.28 oz, or 8.0 g of product.


Overview and what this is: The NYC Blushable Creme Sticks are basically cream blushes that come in 'stick' form. You apply it directly to your cheeks with its retractable tube and twist it back in for storage. I have mine in "Pink Flash". Unfortunately this bright matte coral shade (picture on left, also, sorry it's not comming out coral on camera! However, it really is a true orangy bright color) is a limited edition color! :(


Like(s): I can say that I really enjoy using this product. I love its smooth formula and silky texture and its great for traveling and using 'on the go' because you do not need to apply it using a brush. Additionally, I like the packaging and love the product's color payoff and it stays on all day!

Pros - formula, texture, travel, packaging, color payoff, duration


Dislike(s): I can safetly say that this is one of the few products that I own that I have no dislikes on!

Cons - None! :)


Tips & Tricks and Final thoughs:

One trick I have heard is to use a duo fiber stippling brush like the 187 from MAC. Lightly run the bristles over the cream product and apply to your cheeks. You can also use an angled blush brush or even apply it directly from the tube and blend with a brush or your fingers.

All-and-all, I ADORE this product! I love how innovative and inexpensive it is! It truly lives up to its name and puts a new spin on cream blushes!

No comments:

Post a Comment