Thursday, July 29, 2010

Review: Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer



Hey everyone! Back with another review as usual. :) Today I'm reviewing the Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer. (My shade is in Ivory, Light).

Price and Amount of Product - I purchased my Dream Mousse Concealer at CVS for about $7.00-$9.00 on a buy one get one 50% off sale. This concealer comes with .106 oz, or 3 g of product.

Overview and what this is: The Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer is basically a matte skin tone product that is used to cover up any small imperfection such as a breakout or dark under eye circles. What's different about this concealer is that it is a mousse! Most concealers are plain cream, but this concealer has a different texture from the rest.

Like(s): I love using this product with my finger and applying it underneath my eyes. It covers my dark circles and allows my face to appear brighter. Additionally, I use it on any breakouts to cover redness. Sometimes I even use this on my eyelids to even out my skin tone and eliminate any veins. I also like the texture of this concealer.
Pros - Covers up everything, texture

Dislike(s): I don't dislike anything about this product! It's simple, easy to use, has a reasonable price and it's all I need in a small container!
Cons - None :D

Tips & Tricks and Final Thoughts:
When using this concealer, do NOT use a brush! This will make the application uneven. I find it works best to use your finger and then apply powder over top it with a makeup sponge.
Overall, this is not a product to miss. It's a great pick me up and works wonderfully. I would repurchase this product again, and I do recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment