Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Update + Mini Collective Haul (Target, CVS)

Hey everyone! Sorry it has been a while! I had a hectic weekend last week with my vacation as well as a crazy Monday and Tuesday. However now I'm back and ready as ever to write a new blog post! Today I am sharing with you the items I picked up from Target and CVS. Enjoy :)

Target
  • e.l.f. BeautyBook Neutral Eye Edition - This is one of e.l.f.'s new products featured in their new special edition "Back to School" line. I purchased this palette for only $5.00! It contains 12 neutral eye shadows (featuring staid plums, pinks, and browns), a brightening eyeliner in "Coffee", and a double-sided eyeshadow applicator. The shadows in this palette are amazing! They are highly pigmented, soft, and come in a great variety of colors. The eyeliner is great as well. I can definitely foresee that this will soon become my top go-to palette!

CVS

  • 70 CVS Super Jumbo Cotton Balls - Just your standard cotton balls! Great for removing/applying makeup! These additionally retailed for about $2.00.

  • St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea butter moisturizer - Captivated by its mellow and calm scent I decided to pick up this moisturizer. I purchased this for about $6.00. It comes with a staggering 532 ml of product and features a nice, non-watery, non-oily formula. Plus, all ingredients are claimed to be natural. I plan to use this mainly on my chafed ankles caused by my ice skates. :(

Thanks for reading! I'll keep you updated on these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment