Thursday, August 12, 2010

Small Haul: Walmart

Hey everyone! SORRY it has been so long! Nonetheless, I have another blog post today in which I will be sharing with you the items I purchased from Walmart three days ago. Enjoy! :)

  • CoverGirl Fusion Mascara in "Very Black" - I purchased this for $7.98. I decided to try this mascara out after hearing very positive reviews of the product on you tube. The different thing about this mascara is that it claims to separate, lengthen, and volumize lashes at the same time. From two uses, I can tell you that this is my new favorite mascara! It does EXACTLY what it claims to do, does not chip, and stays on all day!
  • spf 20 Soft lips in "Vanilla" - I picked one of these chapsticks up to give it a try while at the check out counter at Walmart. It retails for about $1.77 depending on your location. I can safely say that I adore this chapstick--even more than my recently purchased e.l.f. chapstick featured in one of my previous hauls. This chapstick is extremely creamy without being too creamy where it begins to feel like Vaseline on your lips. There is also a wide variety of scents as well as seasonal scents and even tinted versions of these chapsticks. I really recommend that you try these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment